Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Ideas



I bought a book called "New Hampshire Hiking" and I have been searching around on the web for good places to hike. So far I am looking into Welch and Dickey, Sugarloaf, Chocorua, and Cardigan for mountains and Norman Bird Sanctuary, Purgatory Chasm, and Douglas State Forest for hikes without elevation. These are all very tentative suggestions and I am hoping for input.

The dates that I am looking at are mostly Saturdays, unless it is a long weekend. These are also very flexible and subject to change.
July 9th and 23rd
August 6th, 20th, and 27th
September 4th (the Sunday of Labor Day weekend) and 17th
October 1st, and 9th (the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend)

Let me know what you think!

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Actually in this book Chocorua is a difficulty level of 9, so we may want to scratch that from the list.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate I would love to join the hike club. But if the weather is good you know we will be on the boat. I will keep in touch with the club to see if I can participate sometimes. Love you! Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home