Friday, July 29, 2005

Hike Schedule!

To the right of this post is a box that contains the Hike Club schedule. I was kind of dragging my feet to make it official because I am not so great at planning things out in advance. I am more of a spur-of-the-moment girl. But finally the rest of the summer and autumn is mapped out. Of course weather and other unforseen events could change the schedule, so definitely let us know if you are planning to meet up with us, so that we can tell you if our plans change.

We also haven't made camping reservations for any of the times we say we are "camping nearby" except for August 27th. So we are still forming those plans. If you are interested in camping with us, let us know as soon as possible so we can make the reservations.

If you are looking for more information about any particular hike, write me a comment and I will give you the details. As each hike gets closer I will probably describe it a little beforehand, but if you are planning in advance and need details, I can give you the scoop.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, it is only like 6 miles from our campground.

Hope you can make it for the 13th!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home