Sunday, November 06, 2005

East Bay Bike Path

Swans

Today Scott, Pat, and I went for a walk on the East Bay Bike Path in Riverside. The weather was a little strange - kinda foggy, with the sun breaking through every once in awhile. Lots of scenic sights along the Providence River, as well as lots of industrial views.

Lighthouse

There were a lot of birds, ducks, geese, and especially swans. I have never seen so many swans in my entire life. We stopped for lunch at a little sub shop and then turned back the way we came. It was a nice hike.

Swan

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

What do you think about hiking Jerimoth Hill on Sunday. I think it is going to be the better of the two days this weekend. Give me a call when you know what your plans will be.
talk to you soon
Kim

 
At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos ! Those swans look beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home