Sunday, May 14, 2006

Rainy Day Surprise

So apparently the whole Purgatory hiking plan was a sham from the start. It was a cover for a surprise birthday party that was thrown for me! We ended up at Pat's parent's house because of all the rain. It was a lot of fun and I was totally surprised.

I have been formulating a hiking plan for this spring and summer. When I was at my mom's house a few weekends ago we were looking through old photos when we came upon some that I found particularly interesting.

That little head peaking out from my mom's backpack is me at two months old on top of Mount Monadnock.


And there I am in a front pack at three months old on top of Mount Chicarua.

So I guess you can see where I get my love of hiking! This summer I would like to revisit those two mountains, as well as Watatic from last summer, and many others. We will also plan out some flat stuff. I am hoping to hike nearly every weekend, weather permitting. Hope you will join us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home